- To receive a full refund of the experience you must cancel at least 72 hours before the tour starts.
- If you cancel the experience less than 72 hours before it begins, you will not be refunded the amount paid.
- Any changes made less than 72 hours before the start of the experience will not be accepted.
- The cut-off time is based on the local time of the place where the experience takes place.
Changes in departure dates and times
In case of changes of dates and departure times, this can only be done 48 hours before your service. You must communicate via email detailing your request, then our staff will evaluate the changes.
Cusco is a city with a variable climate, take into consideration the seasonal rains. The tour will continue regardless of the weather conditions.
Travel safety and assistance
Our biking experiences have a certain degree of risk of accidents, so you must follow the previous instructions of our guides. Additionally, you must sign a liability release form that will be provided at the time of booking.
Explorinka has a medical support in case of accidents. In case of an accident during your experience, Explorinka will contact our medical support to assist you and transport you to the nearest clinic. The costs for medical support are not included in the tour. You will have to pay for medical assistance in case of any accident.
During your experience the Explorinka team will be concerned about your safety, so you should always use the protective equipment provided (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, gloves).
Our guide will inform you of the rules and precautions to be followed according to the chosen route.
Bicycle use and condition
Explorinka gives you a bicycle in perfect working condition, if you find any damage, please inform your guide immediately. Follow the guide's instructions for the proper use of the equipment. In case the bicycle is damaged by not following these instructions, or by performing maneuvers not supported by the bicycle, you will be charged extra proportional to the value of the damage caused.
HEALTH PROTOCOLS Covid-19
- In case of suspicious symptoms before your trip, it is necessary to report it and request a covid test to rule out any case.
- While riding in the car, please wear your mask. Our team will offer you alcohol gel in case you need it.
- Consider washing your hands whenever necessary.
- All our vehicles are disinfected after each trip, so you can feel safe during your experience.
- Protective equipment is washed and disinfected after each service.
- If your experience includes visiting archaeological sites, consider the rules to be followed by covid-19 of each archaeological center.
We think about every step of your experience, going beyond your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the service provided, you can contact email@example.com and let us know your dissatisfaction. Our team will take care of it, and will evaluate your problem to give you a solution as soon as possible.